Got to Liverpool airport on time, to see a number of girls flying out to Ibiza with hair in rollers, some in full stage make up. It was a little uncomfortable saying goodbye to C as she was waiting for me to tell her I love her and would miss her but I couldn't bring myself. Yet only that morning we were in bed and I had to stop myself from saying we should have a baby!!!! Where did that come from? I don't understand myself why would I think that???
When I got to Krakow I found a branch of the hostel I was supposed to be staying at only to realise it was the wrong branch but they had a bed spare in a six bed dorm. Feelinig tired and because I knew I had to go back out to the Galleria tto get Jas' a present I took it. Big mistake, I was woken at 3 am by the spoilt teeny boppers coming back from a night out and gossiping about their nights events. What do there parents teach them these days.
Had a chat with Kasia on skype and she seemed very aimiable, maybe we have turned a corner.
No comments:
Post a Comment