Monday, 2 August 2010

We are going on holiday

Sunday I arrived in Jaslo for 11 pm after after getting an 8 am bus. Met Jas' and Kasia at the station an hour later, if I'd have had my phone could have got her to pick me up earlier but it was nice sat by the fountain in the park. We went out to a hotel for lunch then up to the fish ponds to play. Kasia still being friendly and Jas' being reaaly affectionate and telling me he loves me. He liked his present a toy story binnoculers which I found dissapointing. He fell of the slide but he soon recovered. Read him a story and put him to bed we had the house to ourselves as Kasia stayed at her mum's.

The following day, today, I suggested we go away, all three of us on a little holiday. She agreed!! Going to Gdansk and around that area getting the overnight train there and back which could be exciting for Jas' or put him off holidays forever. Costs a small fortune but it should be woth the investment. Was going to get my haircut today but was torn about not going to Sian. Turns out glad I didn't as I have re arrainged flights so will be back early and can visit Sian sooner. Kasia still being nice, she went out for beer tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment